Coincidentally Met My Old Friend


*a little selfie for you guys (awkward smile, I hate that but still look pretty right?)

A several weeks ago (in the mid of final examination), I went to Pahang with my parents to attend my father's friend wedding. I am very happy when my parents ask me if I want to follow them. My answer would be definitely "YESSSSS!!!"
You know why?


Because I feel so boring staying at the college doing some revision and study. Another reason is because I've got one week gap before taking for next paper. So, that's why I want to follow them.
BUT...
I forgot... One more thing that I didn't bring any baju kurung to college. What should I wear? How should I dress up to my father's friend wedding. Wearing blouse and slack would be a NOOOO from me. My mom and my sister would dress up in a pretty nice clothes. I don't want to ruin the images by wearing a blouse and slack. And gratefully, I've got one friend that always have pretty nice baju kurung.
Andddddd taddaaaaaa...


My outfit were all sponsored from that one friend that always have pretty nice clothes except my bag and shoes. Thank you sooooo much! You are my life savior.


Okay, one more thing that I love went to Pahang is because my parents always go to Old Town to eat and I LOVE SOOO MUCH Old Town's Asam Laksa and Iced Chocolate. This combo would definitely made my day!


*adding into list of my favourite food


*always be my favourite


After having some breakfast-lunch more likely, we continued our journey straight to Pahang.


*arrived at temerloh
(that sign board should made from LED because at night, people couldn't see it, hahaha)

After several hours, we arrived at the bride's house. I can see from my father's eyes searching for his old friend. Long time no see. For sure they will having such a long conversation. But yeah, thanks God. My father's friend could understand me, he asked we to eat first. Talk later! Hahaha. Such a good friend.

The foods were really nice and I love it. I'm having Nasi Mandi + Daging Salai + Ayam Masak Merah andddd that's it. Oppps, forgot about water. They served air soya, jus tembikai and one more I can't remember cause I just drank air soya.

While I eating, my eyes looks at everywhere. Almost 180 degree view I was looking into without any reason and suddenly, I saw that one person that seems familiar to me. I though that was my old friend. And I said to myself like this..., ''if she was my friend, she will say hi to me since our eyes just met.'' ''Wrong person maybe", I told myself. Then, I continue eating.

After done eating, I went to wash my hand and when I turn back... someone calling my name.
''Ekin... Kin..''

The first thing that came up from my mouth... ''Ehhh, NADRAHHH! Aku ingat orang lain weh. Rupanya kau. Lama tak jumpa''

-having a long conversation cause we haven't met for 6 years already-

Then, I ask Nadrah ''Jom ambil gambar''

''OK''

So, here's our selfie.




Ok wait! Why my friend looks SOOO PRETTYYYY! And I'm like a potato. Sobs sobs.
Tips of today, never took a selfie with pretty people.


*again! that awkward pose and smile. I hate myself. Cried!

While I having such long conversation with my friend, my dad also having a long conversation with his old friend. Oh wait. I just realized that we just met our old friend at this place. My dad and I. Hahahaha. What a father and daughter. Fuhh.

Okay, after meeting OUR OLD FRIEND THERE we went back to Shah Alam. But before went back, my mother told her husband (which my biological father, LOL) that she want to eat Durian. Ok, let's eat durian cause we are CRAVING DURIAN SOOOO MUCH. Luckily they have durian kampong which the price is very cheap compared to those all musang king and so on family. Hahaha. So, we stop at this one place and eat durian and bought some apam balik before went back to SA.


*took OOTD before going back

That's the end of the story.


0 comments