Me And My Office-mate Talk About Man


*me try hard to take a picture while my office-mate is having a breakfast. Hope she didn't realized I was taking photo like this. Ahaha.

If you keep following me ( I mean through instagram, twitter and facebook, you had probably knew that I am currently working in a company as a practical student) That's why my photo background full with file, file and files. Hahahaha, because most of the time I work at the office.


Honestly speaking, I'm so jealous seeing my friend get the opportunity working at construction site.


Orait, let's back to the topic.


Few days ago, I went to JKR Selangor with my office-mate to submit tenders of the project. Let's call my office-mate with 'Irene' okay. While Irene was driving, we are having some chit chat, I ask Irene, and she ask me back. The situation is something like that. Hehehe. She told me that she's already divorced and I'm quite surprised and felt sorry to her cause she have three children who still a kid and need love from their dad.

But the past is past. Irene also have already move on. Gratefully, her ex-husband still wanted to take care of his children.

Then, suddenly Irene ask me:

"Shikin. Shikin dah ada boyfriend ke belum?"

Gulp.... I glupped my saliva. Ohh my office-mate. I hate this kind of question. Can I just pass to another question? Hahaha. I laughed while answering Irene's question,

"Hahahaha, takde lah Irene. Ha ha ha ha haaa" Sendu sekejap.

But!

The questions weren't finish there yet. Irene questionate me again.

"Yekeeeeeee niiii?"

"Ekin takde boyfriend? Kenapa Ekin takde boyfriend?"

Ohhh dear. How I want to answer this tough question. Mommm, I want to go home.... Isk isk isk. Irene's question makes me ask myself, repeatedly. "Irene right? How can I ended up having NO BOYFRIEND throughout studying at my uni?" "With who I want to get married?" I don't want end up being single for the whole my lifeeeee. Why I can't have a boyfriend? Why? Why? Just why? I also want to love and be loved.

While questioning myself repeatedly, I forgot that I haven't answering Irene's question yet. "Umm, aaaaa, hmmm, mmmm", while getting some idea how I want to answer Irene's question cause I still do not know why I haven't had a boyfriend. I take a deep breath and try to answer Irene's question.

"Tak tahu lah Irene. Mungkin tak suka kot lelaki yang terlalu bergantung dekat perempuan. Kita yang patut bergantung dekat dia, dia pulak nak bergantung dekat kita. Sekarang ni susah nak cari lelaki yang matured", I answered hoping this topic will ended here.

"Hahhh, betul betul betul", Irene answered excitedly. While I was like, don't go further. Don't go further. Let us end the topic here. I don't want to answer or hear anymore. PASS! Next topic. Next topic, please.

But, you know at some point we cannot stop women from not talking about men. I just realized it when Irene still talk about this non-stop in the car.

Irene: Hahhh, betul betul betul. Lelaki memang selalu macam tu. Kita punyalah berharap nak bergantung dekat dia. Tup tup, dia pulak yang nak bergantung dekat kita. Belum lagi... awakk I nak pinjam duit! Kita pulak yang nak kena sara hidup dia. Sekarang memang susah nak cari lelaki yang betul2 sayang kita. Kalau dulu lain sebab kita takde chit chat chit chat online ni. Terus je pergi jumpa. So, dari situ kita tahu lelaki ni macam mana. Sekarang dah main online, susah nak tengok lelaki tu betul2 sayang dekat kita ke tak. Lelaki bagi ayat sikit, mesti kita dah cair, cepat percaya.

Banggg! For a second, I thought Irene said that to me. Hahaha.

Irene again: Lelaki pulak memang lambat nak matured. Ada yang umur 30an tu pun still tak matured lagi. Tapi lelaki yang umur 30an yang dah berkahwin tu lain, sebab dia dah ada tanggungjawab. Apa yang dia kena buat dan fikir. Tapi, kalau yang bujang memang lain perangai dia. Selalu lelaki akan matured bila umur atas 30...bla bla blaa...

While I smiled, I said, "betul tu. betul betul" Hahaha. Cause I've got nothing to say. I just hear and said betul betul tu betullll. Until we arrived at the office, Irene still talk about man. She shared her friend's true story about marriage and many more. I wonder whether she's already move on or she just wanted to advice me. Anyway, I learnt a lot about man and marriage.

At some point, I don't want to get married early but I was also hoping to get married earlier as I can. Hahaha. But to think about it, let us makes our parents happy first and have stable financial, get house, car, job and else. When the right time is comes, that's mean we all ready to face with another phase of our life. All of us don't want to get married with wrong person, right? So, be patient and the right person will come into our life.

0 comments